What would yours be?
Here’s mine -
- Wealth of Nations & Theory of Moral Sentiments – Adam Smith
- Principle of Political Economy and Taxation – David Ricardo
- The Constitution of Liberty – FA Hayek
- General Theory – JM Keynes
- Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy – Joseph Schumpeter
- Principles of Economics – Greg Mankiw
- Growing Artificial Societies – Axtell & Epstein
- Human Action – Ludwig von Mises
- Principles of Economics – Carl Menger
- Monetary History of the United States – Milton Friedman
*disclaimer – I haven’t read all of these yet, but they’re on the lineup.